Students on the course will be required to produce one piece of acceptable photographic identification to the instructor at the time of the course (this is a WorkSafe BC Requirement). Instructors will sign an identification confirmation sheet, stating they have seen ID from each student.
Acceptable photographic identification includes:
- Valid Canadian or U.S. Driver’s Licence
- Valid passport
- Valid BC student identification card issued for the current school year
- Employee picture identification card
- Native status picture identification card
- BC photo identification (digital) issued November 1996 or after
- Canadian government issued photo identification
If a student does not possess valid photographic identification as listed, they must provide one primary and two secondary pieces of identification (total of three!)
|Primary Identification||Secondary Identification|
If you have any concerns about being able to produce the required ID, please discuss this with us well in advance of the course.