Babysitting Course $75.00CAD
- Look after babies, toddlers, preschoolers and school-age children.
- Care for himself/herself and siblings when home alone.
- Create a safe environment, and deal with phone calls and unexpected visitors.
- React confidently in case of an emergency, such as choking, bleeding, poisoning or burns.
- Cope with common problems, such as tantrums and crying.
- Play games and organize activities to keep kids of all ages entertained.
- Manage a babysitting business. This includes creating a resume and a business card and asking the right questions before accepting a babysitting job.
First Aid Content includes:
- Check, Call, Care
- Glove removal
- Recovery position
- Conscious choking (child/baby/alone)
- CPR (baby/child)
- Asthma (includes use of inhaler and spacer)
- Anaphylaxis (includes use of EpiPen)
- Insect stings
- Wound care (i.e. minor cuts and scrapes, splinters, nosebleeds, bumps and bruises
- Life-threatening bleeding
- Broken bones